Septic tanks, while important, are often ignored until a problem surfaces. Having your septic tank cleaned out regularly is extremely important to ensure that your septic system continues to function properly.
You should schedule out to have your septic tank cleaned every three to five years. If you are not sure how long it has been since the last cleaning, contact our licensed and insured team at Dooley Service Pro today to get it checked out before you run into problems!
Signs That Your Septic Tank Needs To Be Cleaned Out
- Slower Drains – Have you noticed the drains in your sink, bathtub, or toilet are draining slower than normal? As one of the first signs of a full septic tank, this should be inspected immediately.
- Whiffs of Foul Odors – If you keep smelling bad, sewer-like odors in or around your home or business, it could be gases coming from your sewer, meaning that your septic tank is almost full.
- Pools of Water – Go take a lap around your property and check for random pools of water, specifically by your sewer tank. This is a common sign of your septic tank beginning to overflow.
- Luscious Green Grass – While normally lush grass is good, if it is just the specific spot above your septic tank, there is most likely some overflow leaking out of the tank due to it being full.
- Sewer Backup – Your sewer backing up is the most obvious sign that your septic tank is full, but we recommend getting it cleaned out before this happens as backup can lead to extensive problems.
Dooley Service Pro
Here at Dooley Service Pro in Springfield, we offer professional septic tank cleaning services to ensure that you do not have to face the damages and further issues that may accompany a overflowing or backed-up septic tank. Contact our team today for all your septic cleaning needs!