Dear Mr. Dooley,
You and your employees:
- Agreed to do the project work needed here on this property where conditions for such work are extremely tough for equipment, maneuvering, digging and accessibility.
- Came to complete one project but when the more difficult project became apparent, proceeded with additional work without flinching.
- Provided a list of possible solutions in an increasing order of complexity that might be needed.
- Gave clear, direct information based on experience regarding options as the project began, progressed and was completed.
- Provided valuable advice regarding interactions with the Greene County Health Department.
- Provided a clear contract with parameters that allowed me to know what to expect when work began.
- Did minimal damage to our woodland while accomplishing this project with very difficult conditions of maneuverability trees and brush eliminated were less desirable hackberry and Japanese honeysuckle while oak, walnut and hickory were preserved.
- Worked to ensure that we only needed to spend one night away while the system was unusable.
- Asked about leaving behind limestone chunks unearthed during project which I can use to re-terrace the area behind my house.
- Left a quantity of gravel for my use after asking me if I wanted it to remain on my property.
- Laughed at my jokes.
Thank you for completing the replacement of our tank and outflow pipe so capably. We are happy to recommend your work to anyone in need of professionally completed septic service. We’ll be making appointments in odd-numbered years from now on to maintain our system responsibly.
We are grateful for Dooley Septic-Pro and all those working for your business.